New Terms & Conditions – SUP & Kayak bookings
Valid from 15 June 2020
- Online bookings only. All communication via email including cancellation requests and updates.
- Show your Green status Ehteraz app on arrival. If sick please stay at home
- Arrive 15 minutes early to enable preparation for session. Late arrivals (10 mins into the session) will not be able to join the session.
- Physical distancing of 2 meters at all times. Please follow the instructions of our staff at all times and follow the markings inside the base.
- No visitors, accompanying family members in marina, they are to wait outside on the board walk.
- Bookings for children below 14 years will be open government guidelines permitting, planned for Phase 3/4. Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates.
- Bring your own hydration we unfortunately cannot provide water refill at this time. 1,5 liters per person recommended for one session
- No special rates, discounts applicable or sale of Loyalty Cards until further notice.
- Existing loyalty cards are honoured until the end of the season. Due to our operations having been closed for the last 3 months following local regulations and Blue Pearl setting up and adhering to the newly set safety standards (such as smaller group sizes); to enable us to continue operating at the usual high safety and instruction level.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
All bookings are to be made online at www.bluepearlexperience.com, we do not process bookings via messages, or phone calls. The booking system enables you to search availability and make bookings 24/7.
All communication including session updates rescheduling, cancellations are via email. Please keep an eye on your emails for updates!
When booking you will receive an automated PENDING status email.
We will CONFIRM the go ahead up to 24 hours before your session, however on rare occasions the confirmation can be 12 hours before the session due to weather and unforeseen circumstances effecting the scheduled sessions.
Blue Pearl reserves the right to reschedule your session in case of 1./ unsafe weather conditions or in the case of 2./ insufficient number of bookings for the session to go ahead (minimum 3 bookings required for a session to go ahead). Our team will communicate the postponement of the session & possible reschedule timings with you via email.
Private Group Bookings:
- send your inquiry to email@example.com and we will advise of details based on availability
- full upfront payment up to 48 hours before the session in cash or by bank transfer is required to confirm your booking
- minimum order for Private group bookings is 6 people.
- no-shows to Private Group Bookings are fully chargeable and non-refundable
Group Bookings into scheduled group sessions;
- book your group through our online booking system
- for groups from 3 people full upfront payment is required in cash or by bank transfer up to 24 hours before your session. Your spots are confirmed once payment is settled.
- our team will contact you via email for the upfront payment
- cancellations can be made via email up to 24 hours before your session for full refund in cash on location at the time of the session
- no-shows are fully chargeable and non-refundable
CANCELLATION of spots in Scheduled Group Sessions
We recognise that the majority of those who cancel do out of necessity. To allow all in the community to enjoy the sessions even with limited group sizes please note the below policy to enable the transfer of spots to other clients in case of cancellations.
Cancellations – contact Blue Pearl of your cancellation request up to 12 hours before the session, by replying to the booking email received from the system. This will enable us to transfer spots to those potentially on the waiting list and to plan our instructor to client ratios and equipment need for the session.
No-shows – full fees of your no-show session will be charged to the next session’s fees.