Loyalty Card 2019 – Paddle more!
PAY 4 SESSIONS (QAR 600) AND GET 1 SESSION FREE
BLUE PEARL’S LOYALTY CARD is for those living the saltwater life every day, enabling you to paddle more, explore further, train more!
The first time your board touches the water you will fall in love with paddling. Gliding on the big blue, connecting with the elements, feeling fitter by the day you will be captured for life by the waterman lifestyle!
We’re in it for Life!
Paddling the big blue is part of our life, our every days, a lifestyle that brings you positivity, keeps you fit, helps overcome fears and brings like minded people together.
The ocean is your playground to explore
Let every day be a different experience on the water with Blue Pearl. Start with SUP Basics to get the technique right as a foundation for safe and injury free long distance exploration, SUP Yoga to work on your core strength and mobility, or to relax, and SUP Level 2 wind and wave sessions.
BLUE PEARL LOYALTY CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Next time you visit us for a session request to purchase a Loyalty Card
- Pay QAR 600 upfront for 4 sessions and get 1 free
- All bookings for sessions are done at www.bluepearlexperience.com. Sessions go ahead with a minimum number of sign ups, in case of insufficient bookings Blue Pearl will recommend a reschedule or a session with a different timing on the same day, all communication is conducted via email.
- The card is used as payment on each occasion. Our team will sign off each session on your card.
- The Loyalty Card is valid for 60-90 minute SUP and Kayak sessions on The Pearl-Qatar only (does not cover 2-2,5 hour sessions such as Safliya Island SUP and programs outside of The Pearl-Qatar base)
- Loyalty Cards are for a single cardholder
- Loyalty Cards are valid until the end of the season 30th June 2019
- Our Community Code applies to all Loyalty Card holders (dress code, disclaimer waiver form, general code of conduct during our sessions)
- Loyalty Cards cannot be used in conjunction with other Blue Pearl offers
See you on the water!